19.9.08

Hit TV Series

People who talk, talk 'cuz they're not important enough to be talked about.
''Your life is like a TV show.'' Tzu Kuang said to me, holding the book under his chin. I stopped singing and just looked at him. Wan nudged me and I continued, Neric woo-ing and ahh-ing in the background. I actually sound good, singing my own songs because if it's somebody elses' I won't sound as good. I guess my life is like a TV Series. Today, in School I was soooo tired because I was talking to Azfar yesterday from like around 12 or 11 until 1.40. Heh. So, let Raisa tell you a story:-
On Wednesday I was given a paper by Neric who got it from Sheryl and it said bad things about me; dirty things. I mean, I don't care because I know people talk about me but that I'm that low at their level?! God. It effects me, you know. So, yeah, I was crying and my Godbrother and my Brother finished their Computer session and came to me, which made me cry more. I was at our new hang-out spot. It was embarrassing but it had to happen, you know? Man, i love the people in Secondary. Primary people are so frickin' dirty and immature and annoying and busy body and... Sheeessshhh. So, anyway, today was boring, me being in a prissy mood -again- and when we had Agama I had to memorize these ( alif,ba,ta,sa,jim,kha,ha,dhol* etc. etc.) lines and I remembered because we made it funny as in '' Jim laughed at Mr. Khaw because he spilled dhal on his shirt and is a sinner, so on, so on (: God, I had like, more than 6 pancakes for the breaking of fast and am now eating noodles. Yum. I was sleeping everywhere today. Hahaha. At the hair dresser, In the car, At home, In the car, In the bed. Heh. Now, my hair looks extremely nice and EW! I don't know why my hair is so frickin' oily lately. Like wtf?! -.- I have a pet monster, a toast bread. Toasties' picture will be up soon. Peace,x-Raisa