11.7.09

Open shores

A few snapshots from the last day of Camp



Me in the Boys Toilet on the sink, with my crazy partner in the mirror.

Abby and I during Drama. Check my hair.

Seherish and I at the playground in her compound.

In front of Nads' house. Today.


Yesterday was Sonias' birthday party. It was okay (: Celebrated at Pizza San Fran with me knowing no one in actual besides my real bitches and their sexxy boyfs. It was pretty funny because we had this real long table and on one side were all the Chinese guys and on the other the Malay girls and we were sort of in the middle. Blew her candles at the lake opposite us.

At Naddies' house it was hyperness all the way, and plus we took a video of us being just plain weirdly retarded. Ha. But my effin youtube account won't effin upload it. It's been saying Uploading for about more than 30 minutes. We watched Bride Wars and Coming Soon, though Naddie was too scared to watch it that we changed (;

Today i went to OU to meet Sunny and Azzy. Man, those two are aweeesssome like strawberries on whipped cream. Though, it was an insult fest aimed at me. It's okay. I still love them (: Sunny bought a nice pair of jeans at Forever21 and we went to Sushi King where i spent 32 ringgit and 90 cents worth of food. It was worth it, baby. So worth it. But, all those carbs. Diediedie. Need to 'work out'. We talked a lot and about good stuff (; Before i had to leave them lovies, met up with Dev. Heh. Then i went to Parkson and was persuaded to ditch my mom and brother. Hahaha, good memories of walking around in a circle.

My eyes have been going green lately. Ha. No idea why. Anyway, the RIS Idol is on Tuesday. Shit. I need to prepare. And i'm one huuugggeeee procrastinator. Plus, tomorrow is report card day. I told Marc and his respond? ''Want me to start digging you your grave?'' So much positivvity it's unbelievable. Wow. This post is rather long, isn't it? Shit. I need to start packing, lah. Haiihh.

xxx