14.8.09

6 more days

I keep on having butt ass weird dreams, yo. Plus, i would wake up a few times during ze night. But seriously, almost the whole time i've been in Germany, my night has been filled with a hint of a dream that will be remembered not of it's whole but of it's quality. That was long, a very long lame sentence that could have just been shortened. Anyway, on dream interpereter, now. This computer is so slow, dammit. Well, fine, let me try interpreting it myself. Perhaps as i enter the elevator i have the choice of going up or down but as i decide not to go either ways that means i'm just leaving it as it is. And the running, jesus christi, so much running. I'm boring you, aren't i? All this talk of dreams. So many words strung together. I shall stop. Right now.
Well, it's 6 more days till i am home. Back in home sweet home. I shall cherish the days left. I am going to miss Germany, fosho. Especially the views. Oh, the beautiful views. All those bloody long fields and forest. The way the sun shines through the green. Those cute couples seen in France. The amazing architecture of the buildings. The totally bipolar weather. I'll miss it (: Oh, and deffo my grannies' the most. And the shopping and cuties -drools, those will be minor missery thoughts. I tend to make up words, overlook it. Too many words. Oh, and how in the hell am i going to fit in meeting all me lovies in those two weeks i have before school while fiting in shitloads of studying. Stuff it. Ttfn x