21.9.09

Distractions Creeping Up

At every corner. I am suppose to be doing my Geo homework but yeahh. At least i'm doing it. If i was how i was last term i would just not give a fuck. Abang was like 'don't pretend you're a saint' and saying some shit about Lucifer. I don't understand that specimen that apparently is of same blood. Ouch, he gave me a wedgie just, now. Dear, Ass, you will never be the same. Tomorrow i am going out with Sunny and Suzen to the Koreans BBQ. Heh. And they will be sleeping over and the next day we akan gi shopping, babby (: I am intending to splurge on shoes, yo. I am luvvin it studded, man. It is tight as. I got a new phone. LG KS360. Sunita will most likely steal it when she sets eyes on it tomorrow. Remiding me, i need to wake up early, dohh. Better finish my project. And i need to remind me momma to buy a canvas tomorrow so the three of us can paint (: Btw, Selamat Hari raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Open houses are not my thing, yaw. I fell asleep on the chair at one. Shhh