19.8.08

Truth or Fiction

In my memory, Clara, Geoffrey and me were outside on the green grass, playing with toy cars; a big blue box filled with it next to us. It was a normal day, at the start, bright blue clouds; nice weather. I was sleeping over at Claras. The phone rang and I saw my Godmother pick it up. A moment later, she came out, everything is muted and I can only see her mouth move, I think she says we have to leave and her daughter wants to come along but she disagrees. In the next scene, I enter the house and see my fathers bag, I run forward, calling happily as I think he is back. I peek into one of the rooms and see somebody crying. My mother -grandmother, I don't know but one of them- greets me in the living room and hugs me. I don't remember the rest, I have all these flashbacks from Germany but it's hard because I have no idea if it's real or if it's not. All these scenes, memories.

I was in the Van, we were in front of my house. Two dorky secondaries sat in front of me, blocking the exit. I waited. One of them turned and looked at me. I starred and raised my eyebrows. The Brothers quickly went into action; one opened the door and failed, the other made space. I grinned and said, ''Thanks.'' but not before hearing the driver say something that sounded a lot like, ''One girl- Kelam Kabut, already.'' Haha, forgive my bad spelling in Malay. So, this is the Holidays, eh? Can you say B-O-R-I-N-G?! The only good in this is that my English Cousins are here and currently at KLCC, on the little bridge in between the tower. Oh, God, i need to find my camera USB cable,want to upload my pictures. I'm all alone at home, i bought the third book of the House of Night series, it was between that or Atonement. I'm going to go edit pictures now while listening to Flyleaf. Haha. Yes, emo, much? I know, i know, very emo but i love their songs. Nice. Oh, well. I should be studying but who gives a dog poo?!Peace, X-Raisa.

You make this all go away
You make this all go away
I just want something
I just want something I can never have