25.8.08

Drama, much?



In my memory, I turn and gasp in shock. I was further from the Beach then expected. I swam back as fast as I could as fear gripped at me. I was so far, all alone. I swam, swam and swam until I reached the sand, out of breath.

There was a time when I hit my head against the wall. I blacked out for a few seconds, laughing, and said, '' I hit my head against the wall, you know.'' When I came to, worried eyes were looking down at me and when they saw me laughing, they joined in. I felt pain just for a few seconds and one of my eyes had a popped an eye vessel, I think, I'm not sure, though. It's not as dramatic as it sounds, it just was kind of bloody at one part, at the side.

It started with a headache, like all things do, and moved down to my lower body. It hurt, a lot. My back tighs, stomache & back bone- or whatever it is called-. Ouch! I went with Teacher to the 1st Floor and she went to get the ointment for me. She rubbed it all over my lower stomache, then. I went to the Cafeteria, hoping to feel better but the cold made it no better. We went to the third floor to try let me try to excrete but instead I was howling in pain, moaning for relieve. I kneeled on the dirty floor, my hands were shaking and I was sweating. My legs felt paralyzed and Rish was worried, she persuade me to go see a Teacher, while I just wanted to curl into a ball. She took my hand and dragged me to the Cafeteria, again, where we informed Puan Noor , who asked us to inform Teacher. Sheesh. So, we went to the first floor, The Staff Room and you know near the classes and The Staff Room, there are those big empty places, yeah, I went and laid down there. In the end, i got to go to the Sick Bay. Peace, X-Raisa