24.9.08

Our motto is, '' Have Fun''




Heehee. Today, was just fun, fun, fun. We - Seherish and me - skipped, like, three lessons. Heh. The people who wrote shit about me got found out. We - Anis, Aishah, Diana, Raisa and Seherish -hung out after school infront of the hall and when it rained, ran from there to the gate infront of the Admission office. Diana didn't run with us. We got so frickin' drenched, dude!!! Hahaha. Damm fun. I wasn't wearing the most suitable bra and had to use my bag to cover it up. Heh. Marco came and we - minus Seherish & plus Azfar - met at BAM. Talked for a while and had to leave. We went to Times Square, then, for my mums phone and to get milk, corn beef and something else i forgot about. Had KFC and arrived home at around 6, was stuck in jam lah. Aiyo. Wtf -.- Then, I mandi and went on the 'net. Damm. My brother made nasi goreng his style, damm yummy and as I was cleaning up he kind of poked me with the knife. Hahahah. Not pain, though the knife was sharp. Banged my head against the metal thingy and tried to strangle me with the invisible plastic you use to cover up food to put on the fridge. Heeheeee. Haha. Hehe. LOL. Hehe. So, yeah, Peace,x-Raisa