28.9.08

Past few Days

Have been good. Naw. Who am I kidding. Stressful; tiring would fit. I am having a headache. So, this is the list of
HOT DUDES of 2008 for RGD :
The Twilight cast of men as in Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Cam Gigandet
James McAvoy
David Boreanaz
Steven Strait
Penn Badgley
Ed Westwick
James Marsden
Josh Henderson
Ian Somerhalder
Hayden Christensen
That hot gardener from Desperate Housewives
Jensen Ackles
Jared Padalecki
Milo Ventimiglia
Sebastian Stan
(*no order)
Heeheee. I think I had too much ice-cream. YUMYUM! Tehe. Just now when we were leaving Subang Parade, my pops cereals went ''I will Survive'' to the guy he had to pay to for his ticket as I mentioned I will Survived, the song, we had a slight discussion. HAHAHA. Funny. I'm happy but I feel so stuffed up 'cuz me damm freakin' ear is all whack. Not cool. At all. I'mma' go watch either Grease or Scoop, now. Yes. The names both are tres weird (: Peace,x-Raisa