20.10.08

I swear, alot.

I do, don't, i? I mean like shit! I'm s'pose to be writing my third script and i am like so not in the mood. Hahaha. It's all about Toyota and we could win 3 thousand but we'd have to divide it among the members and school. I love these songs at the moment called ''Decode'' By Paramore; ''Fuck More'' By Junkie XL; ''Fuck you'' By Archive and yeah. Heehee. Selected lyrics only. God, today was ass shit drama lah with the turkey neck crackpot bitch. Shit, got to go eat and my cousin is so amusing. HAHAHA. Back. My cousin writes about football on his blog!!! I know, right. Gosh. Hahaha. The cat is like freakin afraid of me and it pisses me off and now i am sneezing 'cuz i am allergic to cat fur. SHIT! I am in love with chocolate and am turning into a fat pig. Heh.

How can I decide what’s right
When you’re clouding up my mind?
I can’t win your losing fight
All the time
How did we get here?

I used to know you so well
Well how did we get here?
Well, I think I know
But you won’t take away my pride
The truth is hiding in your eyes
And its hanging on your tongue
Do you see what we’ve done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves
Do you see what we’ve done?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - -- -
You`re a scum,  and I hope that you know
That the cracks in your smile are beginning to show
Now the world needs to see that it's time you should go
There's no light in your eyes and your brain is too slow
There's a look on your face I would like to knock out

See the sin in your grin and the shape of your mouth
Can't believe you were once just like anyone else
then you grew and became like the devil himself
Pray to God I think of a nice thing to say
But I don't think I can so fuck you anyway