24.10.08

You want what you can't get.

I am waiting for Lim, the driver, to pick me up from the Shah Alam house and send me to Arissas' in Ampang. She is having a play; tomorrow is Aishah Parkes Birthday. I am going. Marco is going. Arissa is going. I think my bitch, Azfar, and Aishah are coming, too. So, to the title. This is a list of what i want and can never, ever get unless i'm like, rich!! Oh, and for my babes' play tonight, she's going to be wearing a toga -hahahahh!- i'm going to wear gray skinnies, black Julius and Friends - Marc Jacobs- t-shirt with a colorful monkey and black boots. The MJ shirt is also black.


Coco Chanel:-
Kidskin ballerinas with elastic edge
Kidskin pumps with elastic edge
Bicolor patent calfskin ballerinas with cap toe
Calfskin riding boots with overstitched logo
Lambskin classic flap with CC signature and strap made of chains
Union jack bag made of velvet calfskin


Juicy C. :-
Magda quilted mary jane
Envy Ballerina Black
Else satin ballerina


Christian L. :-
Sexy summer
Chic white heel
Mouche-shoes
Trotte Buckled Boot
Anemone black bow
Killer boots
Grey peep-toe
Knee high boots
Glitter Patent Slingback
Mary Janes
Christian Louboutin Very Brode pumps
Christian Louboutin blue patent leather
Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps
Christian Louboutin Okay- Dark Red


Ed Hardy :-
Womans 'Sky' Patent Leather 4pin. Heels in Black
Womans Vintage Wash Skinny Fit Jeans, ''Love Kills Slowly''
Womans Super Black Wash Skinny Fit Jeans, ''Signature''
Womans Darks Wash Boot Cut Jeans, '' Skull Rose''
Womans Summer Dress, ''Devotion'' In Green

Ed Hardy has nice caps and hoodies. There are like, so many nice caps. I need ass fitting jeans and yes, i am a brand whore, nothing less, thankyouverymuch. God, where is Lim ??! I have to be at Arissas' before 6!!I love flats a.k.a ballerinas and don't actually have nice and sexy proper heels; just this wedge from Bata that i wore for MERDEKA! in school, i guess, it's not really a wedge? Whatever. I'm in love high heels but of corse, i'm so tall, i can't buy them 'cuz they're too high or too expensive. Fuck that -.-

Help, i have done it, again,
Lost myself
Did you regret,
Every holding my hand ( never, again )
How can i decide what's right?!

Tehe. If you want to see the above list, you have to like, go on their website. Lyrics from 3 songs. So, anyway, i dared Rish to get all up in Lilys' face - i hope you know who Lily is! - until he responses and i'll have to hug Sandra - i hope you know who he is!-. Shit, right?! But i don't think she will. xx