3.11.08

Just for you

Flinging my arm around his shoulder, i leaned in to his ear and mumered a Hey; we talked for a while, he was flustered. As we neared the dark parking lot my best friend pried my hands off him and took me forward. Laughter rang in my ear from behind. ''Raisa!!!'' She scolded, suppressing a giggle.

''Ken!!'' I said rather loudly, trying to get his attention. He looked up and smiled. I flirted a bit, being all gedik, a touch here. A touch there. A giggle here. You know the process.

I blew my nose for the millionth time that day and starred at my best friend. She was in front of me; on the staircase and i was a few feet behind here, sitting near the fire hose. I heard movement from behind me and craned my neck to see a tall, Chinese boy coming out of the WC. I sad Hello and he replied. As he came nearer i looked up and was in need of a bin. I lifted my hand to his body, from where i was it, it reached his torso; touched him lightly and slid my hand down to me, again. I asked for a rubbish and he repeated the request. ''Yes. A dustbin, please.'' He nodded, went to get me one and took off.

''Teacher. Could you get me tissue, please.'' I looked up from where i was lying down, stomache on the floor, with my legs up behind me. My fellow friends -4- were surrounding me in a circle, we were suppose to be reading through our lines, rehearsing. ''That toilet is for girls, only.'' He said and i replied, ''No. It's unisex.'' ''Yeah, it's unisex, teacher.'' We had a slight discussion on that matter and he said, ''Ok, fine. Just for you.'' I smiled as Seherish nudged me.

I have a way that boys do what i say. Hmm. Ever been to a Gynaecologist? It's weird. Don't ask me how i know. I'm very sick. -blows nose on tissue. My stepdaddys' uncle or cousin or whatever is a doctor, so i went to see him and he said my nose is really teruk lah. So he inserted this long paper in my nose and after 5 minutes or 10, took it out. It was a very weird feeling. I went to REALity for one day - got sick- and i made new friends.