10.10.08

Are you going to let me in?

I had Japanese for dinner. My favorite food. After, when we were going for dessert my lips became itchy and then swollen. Heh. Very Angie- esque. OMG. I HAVE to buy Season 3 of The OC. I mean, wtf ?! You don't end a season like that. OMGOMGOMG. Like, what's going to happen next, y'know. I have a new ring that i simply adore, babes. Hot. My new banner is up. It was hard work doing it, i had to use Paint, ok?! Paint. Sheesh. Can't wait for me new computer to be up and running and Wan if you're reading this you better have already come up with a song to sing. Jeez. I have no idea what song to pick, there are simply so many or should we sing our own. Hmmm, questions, questions. And OMG, Anakin Skywalker is fucking hot. What's his real name, anyway??! Looks alot like Hayden.. Hmmm... Yum.