18.11.08

Edward Cullen wants me; my blood, really.




The reason why? Well, here i was just pasting my posters on the wall with double sided tape and when it came to Edward Cullen, as i was cutting the d.s tape, well, the scissors cut my thumb and blood came rushing out. Well, no, the scissors didn't cut my thumb but you know what i mean. Now, both of my thumbs are injured. Sheesh. Anyway, yesterday was so fun and omg, i love Roberts' voice and his song ''Let me sign'', fuck man, so emotional. Which is a good thing, but so short... Back to the topic, yesterday Marco, Jung, Melissa, Kist and I went out to the Curve to watch a movie and we chose this shitty Thai movie, i mean the video photography was really good but the story title was so stupid and damm boring and s...l...o...w. Yes. Kist an di were like, get to the freakin' point already!!!! Gosh. We took damm lot of pictures and i am almost done packing. I'd like to go make the Header now and edit pictures. Here is a picture of my new cut, and the old one is UP.