12.12.08

Ugh

Cars screech to a halt to let me pass
And I cannot remember
What life was like through photographs
Trying to recreate images life gives us from our past
But I cannot forget
Refuse to regret
So glad I met you
Take my breath away
Cause things ain't how they used to be

Hate to love and love to hate her
Like a broken record player

Back and forth and here and gone
And on and on and on and on
--------------------------------------------------
So, i had tution today. It was good, i already did my homework. I'm going to make a list of stuff i need to do before the end of the year :
a) find out what rish wants to tell me
b) meet juliana, arissa, wan, aisyah, azfar

Ugh. Bitch is back, bitch being my phobia for pills, i could take 'em for a while but now i have the 'phobia', again. Gosh. Ugh, what's the big deal if i post pictures of my family on the FB? Goosh. UGH. Jeesh. I'm to agigated. Peace