28.6.09

Two for sorrow, none for joy

I was just waiting for your answer
You made your own apologies
I cried so much I had to leave

It is 12.18 and i can not sleep. Today was rather non-eventful. I went to KL to see my grandma and then pavilion, where i bumped into Zinees' family minus him and just went window shopping. Btw, i'm secretly using the computer cause if my mom would know i'm on it right, now, so late, she'd kill me.

discarded thoughts flutter under my bruised ego where i hide all possible & the light isn't bright enough to block out the voices that barely re-call with open arms of whispered goobyes.

i am confused by you and words you said that have me thinking back to scattered battlegrounds where salt visited internally everyday & i don't know what to think of our hushed whisper of take me seriously, so afarid of getting hurt.

dust gathers like splatters of rain as i turn towards your bloody heart in vain of something too late to tell if coincidence is just bad luck with no regrets tinting my wind shield of reflect.